Get cozy with our Winter Clearance sale and snag an extra 20% off all Sale items! Your support is like sunshine on a rainy day, paving the way for fresh Spring'24 arrivals!
This company was created to solve a problem that many of us encounter as South Asian-Americans raising children in the States. Through this company I’m looking to bring COMFORT, CULTURE, and STYLE for South Asian kids & teens to the forefront of their cultural clothing experience. The ready made garments are carefully selected and curated by yours truly, and I hope that they bring your kids closer to your culture.
"Sharing my Indian heritage has been a major part of my American experience growing up in the States. Aarika’s Closet is a company founded on the belief that culture should be shared. Cultural clothing is a way to..."
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
★★★★★- MISHA AKBAR
"Perfect fit and amazing quality! I am in love with the collection! Finally a place I know will satisfy my picky kids!"
★★★★★- NISHA VARGHESE
"We love the outfits from Aarika’s Closet. We’ve ordered multiple times and each outfit fits well and most important for my daughter is comfortable and easy to wear. No more complaints about itchy fabrics and hard to put on outfits. Highly recommend Aarika’s Closet!"
★★★★★- NIRALI SHAH
"My daughter loved her Indian outfit from Aarika’s closet - super comfortable and beautiful. No complaints at all about being itchy or wanting to get out of it. Would highly recommend !!"
★★★★★- SHEETAL PAREKH SINGH
"My daughter loved her beautiful outfit from Aarika’s closet! The outfit was comfortable, stylish and she got loads of compliments! It is hard finding Indian kids clothes in the Bay Area and all of her outfits were beautiful, great quality and affordable! Thank you!"
★★★★★- AMI MAJMUDAR
"Beautiful clothing, great customer service, and a wide variety of traditional and modern wear!!"
★★★★★- R. S.
Aarika’s closet is fantastic. They have high quality clothes for children. I purchased some clothes for a friends child and they were thrilled to receive it."
"Great shop for those of us living in the diaspora! I bought matching t-shirts for me & my 3 year old - the ones that say "Dance To Your Own Rhythm" & have Indian dancers silhouettes. We love them! Comfy, cute, and a fun way to match. Great shop for those of us living in the diaspora!"
★★★★★- ROHAN DOSAJ
"It’s often hard finding Indian clothing for kids. Aarikas closet has an amazing collection, and caters to kids of all sizes and ages! The customer service is amazing and I will be coming back in the future to get more outfits."
★★★★★- TEJAL PATEL
Aarika’s closet has taken the Indian culture and brought it every day wear T-shirts. The type I wish I had to wear while growing up.
I ordered Mommy and Me shirts for a family member for Christmas. I got them the black with gold glitter dance T-shirts. The quality was amazing and Aarika worked me to get smaller sizes for the kids.
They shirts have different dancers from different types of dances that are present in the Indian culture. It’s a great way to teach the kids about different styles or dance and others around you.
110% recommend shopping here. They also do shirts with names. Which is amazing because growing up I could never find my name on anything.
Thank you Aarika’s closet for opening new doors for the new generations. Allowing them to celebrate their roots.
- Best way to see if the size is right is to check the sizing of the products you already own that you know fit (or you know are too small or too big). We carry standard sizing and you can check the size charts to help identify what works. If you’re still not sure, contact me at email@example.com. I’d be happy to help you find the right size.
- We offer returns/exchange on products if you contact us within 2 days of the order arriving to you. Items that are on SALE are FINAL SALE. You can find details about our return and exchange policy here.
- Products will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days of receiving the order (we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays). You can expect your shipment within 4-7 days of your order being received. We also offer expedited shipping if required.
- We currently only ship within the domestic US. We are working on how to get shipping set up for Canada.
- Shipping is typically done through the United States Post Office or UPS. The shipping cost is waived if you order over $100 worth of merchandise before taxes.
- All of our ethnic wear is made in India.
- Yes everything on our site is available and ready to ship the next day.